- All classrooms are fully equipped with computer/digital projector in accordance with DES recommendations for ICT.
- The three Science rooms had a complete refit in 2009 and genuinely are ‘state of the art’ facilities.
- The Home Economics room and Sewing room were given a similar ‘makeover’ in 2010 and are ultra modern.
- The well stocked school Library has a top quality audio/visual system installed; this enables it to facilitate visiting lecturers and it can swiftly be converted into a cinema when required.
- The school Tuck Shop operates during morning break and lunch time selling a variety of sandwiches/snacks and hot and cold drinks at very competitive prices.
- RMC uses the excellent facilities at Nemo Rangers H and F Club (a short walk from the school) for PE classes. The equally fine facilities at Garryduff are used for Hockey Training.
- Music and Art are especially encouraged in RMC; both facilities are well equipped and serve as centres of great creativity both within our school and in other venues.
- The Stage/Performance area is very flexible and therefore Musicals, Concerts, Debates, Drama and Fashion Shows can all be held successfully in RMC.